The Missouri International Trade & Investment Office is the lead agency for export assistance in the State of Missouri, with 11 foreign offices around the world. These offices also play a major role in foreign direct investment lead generation within their respective markets. The offices are located in Brazil, Canada, China, Europe, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Mexico, Republic of Korea, Singapore and Taiwan.
The following services are available to Missouri firms:
- An increase in exports comes with an increase in complexity. Let our highly skilled trade specialists with focused regional expertise provide assistance with marketing, strategic placement and logistical issues. We provide one-on-one consultation as a pre-cursor to all services.
- Our flagship product utilizes your ideal partner criteria, while our staff searches for qualified prospects. We provide a screened listing of candidates and let you negotiate the deal. (Available in markets where the state of Missouri has representative foreign offices)
- Navigating the cultural dimensions of a foreign market presents numerous questions that our staff can help answer. Additionally, our protocol documents will enable you to better understand your business partner’s culture.
Customized Market Research
- Understanding your product/service potential in a foreign market, applicable tariffs or duties, competitive landscape, and foreign government regulations will allow you to better distribute your goods in a targeted market. We help you analyze and identify opportunities by factual examination of research related to a market’s economic and industrial sector prevailing conditions.
- Our office can assist you in accessing trade finance programs offered by the SBA through their statewide office locations. Additionally, our office is a city-state partner of the Export-Import Bank of the United States which allows us to provide immediate assistance on financing options available to you for the purpose of expanding your exports.
International Trade Shows
- Our office can help you achieve your maximum export potential by providing details on upcoming trade shows, logistical or planning support, and information on booth space at Missouri attended trade shows. A calendar of upcoming trade shows is available.
- Catalogue shows are an easy, affordable way to get in touch with qualified buyers and representatives without leaving your office. At select shows, our global staff will distribute your product information and share all contacts and leads received, as a result of the show.
Customized Company Trade Missions
- Our domestic and international staff has years of experience planning customized group and business missions. With your specifications in mind, a customized trade mission itinerary and meeting schedule will be developed to maximize your return on investment.
- Our staff receives trade leads on a daily basis. Register with our team to be notified of these trade opportunities.
Certificate of Free Sale/Export Documentation
- Our office can issue a “Certificate of Free Sale” which is often required by countries to certify that the product(s) being exported are of the same quality and are normally freely sold/approved for export in open markets. Our staff can also provide assistance with other documents required by the importing country.
Missouri Export Directory
- If you are a Missouri exporter and want to list your product in our globally distributed directory, simply register with our team to be included. Register by calling 573-751-4855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Export Due Diligence Support
- We offer due diligence support to help you evaluate potential business partners in markets where the state of Missouri has offices. This service provides background information and other pertinent details on the strength of the firm in a country.